Rhyme and Storytime every Friday morning 9:30 - 11: 30 Free drop-in program for ages 0-5 years and their parents, grandparents and caregivers. Come out and join the fun!
Yoga with Jane Carroll Monday mornings at 9:30 to 11:00 am. The cost is $60 for 10 sessions or $7 drop in rate (if space is available). Remember to bring your own yoga mat and blanket.
Children's Clothing & Toy Sale; bake sale January 14th 10am - 2pm
Faithful Readers Book group Wednesday January 25th 12:30 p.m. potluck lunch & movie The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- Yoga with Jane Carrol – Mondays 9:30 – 11 a.m. Cost is $60 for 10 classes or drop-in fee of $7 per class. Winter session runs from January 4, 2016 to March 14, 2016.
- Choir practice - Tuesdays at 7 pm, New members are always welcome.
- Good Morning Al-Anon Family Group meeting - Wednesdays at 9:45 am. For additional information please call (204) 942-0477.
- Rhyme & Storytime – Fridays 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. For children aged 0-5 years with parents, grandparents and caregivers.
- Faithful Readers Group - meets once a month. Please see the link under "Harrow Activities" for a list of meeting dates, time and books.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - meets on the last Monday of every month, from 9 am to 11 am, to make prayer shawls. Crochet, knit, etc.... All are welcome.
- Outreach/Peace/Justice - monthly focus for action and outreach, kicked off by Souper Sunday on the 1st Sunday of each month.