IT’S SUMMERTIME AT HARROW UNITED CHURCH!
COME OUT AND ENJOY THE FUN!
- Thursday evening “FOOD FOR THE BODY” BBQ’s at Harrow United Church from 5:00 – 6:00 pm. This is a free community event for people to mingle and have a bite to eat. The church provides hot dogs and refreshments. You’re also welcome to bring a dish to share with others. Come out and enjoy some beautiful summer evenings with friends, both old and new.
- Thursday evening “FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT”events from 6:15 – 7:00 pm at Harrow United Church. Come out and enjoy a variety of worship experiences held outdoors at the church. All are welcome to join in.
- Fridays mornings from 9:30 to 11:00 am is Rhyme & Storytime for ages 0 – 5 years. This is a free, fun program for young people who are accompanied by a Parent, Grandparent, Caregiver. Come out and join the fun. The theme colour for the month of July 2018 is GREEN.
Summer Church Office Hours: Limited office hours will be maintained throughout the summer months. Phone and email messages will be checked and responded to regularly. Thank you.
Other regular programs at Harrow United Church include:
- Wednesday mornings at 9:30 a.m. the Al-Anon Support Group meets in the Parlour of the church. All are welcome to attend.
- Thursday mornings at 9:30 a.m. the Take Off Pounds Sensibly (T.O.P.S.) Group meets in the Lower Hall of the church. All are welcome to attend.
Yoga with Jamie Flewellyn returns on Monday August 13, 2018 from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. and August 20 & 27 from 9:30 to 10:45 a.m.. Drop in rate is $7 per class. Come on out for a summer tune up with Jamie.
Sunday August 26, 2018 – There will be a Worship Service held at The Parkway Retirement Residence, 85 Paget Road Winnipeg, at 10:30 a.m. All are welcome to attend.
Please note that regular Sunday Worship services at Harrow United Church will resume on Sunday September 2, 2018 at 10:30 a.m.. Everyone is welcome to join the worship services and the fellowship that follows.
Have a safe and enjoyable summer.